Interactive Virtual Tour
- you can choose either a 3D Rendered Virtual Tour or a Photographic Virtual Tour. For the first option, an entire 3D environment will be created from scratch.
- Infoboxes represent additional information for presenting your items in detail, so the user can understand precisely what you offer.
Interactive Car Configurator
- you can choose either a fully integrated ordering system for your automotive company or a presentation Configurator of your cars
- you can choose between both existing 3D car models, if you already have them, or modelling 3D car models from scratch
- whatever you choose, you have to set the number of cars you want in your configurator
- for each car model you may have some configurable options (such as colors of ornaments, upholstery, type of engine and so on). Set the average number of these options, available on a single car
- you can also have a live overview of what configurations they prefer, and how much time they spend studying your cars. You can set the number of these real-time analytics you want (the maximum number is equal to the one of configurable options)
- Infoboxes represent additional information for presenting your car models in detail, so the user can understand precisely all of the vehicle's features.
Interactive Booking System
- you can choose either a fully integrated booking system or a simple Virtual Tour of your location
- if you choose an integrated booking system, you have to enter the number of seats available to be booked
- when entering the number of panoramas, think about the number of seats in your location (about 30-40 seats / panorama)