Statistics that show the benefits of the virtual tour
In the online world, your website is your shop window. Since you are creating a space that will give your customers a presentation of the business that you are running, make sure that you show them something that will impress! The more professional you look online, the bigger the chances to get a phone call and seal the deal.
Real estate is one business market that can really benefit most from using the new tool called the virtual tour. This is a marketing and sales tool that will surely look great on your web site and this is only the beginning.
Having a virtual tour of the house that is on the market is like having an open house 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And this is done without any travelling costs or time spent giving each customer the tour. The customers really appreciate having all the time they need in order to check every detail and they will surely love being able to return to the house as many times as they want.
Here are a few statistics that will convince you of the benefits that having a virtual tour on your web site brings.
- 80% of consumers search for information online.
- 80% of people surfing the web say images are a must have when deciding to buy a house.
- The Return on Investment (ROI) for virtual imaging of any kind, including virtual tours, is less than 4 weeks.
- Virtual Tours can get more than 5 million visits every day.
- Virtual tours can help reduce the amount of the so called wasted viewings by 40%.
- Listings with virtual tours get clicked on 40% more than listings without virtual tours.
The great thing about virtual tours is that the house presented in the virtual tour needs no other maintenance like cleaning or refurbishing. Any other cost, like electricity, heating or cleaning services are eliminated. The time that would be spent on giving tours will actually be spent sealing the deal and signing the contract.
What is the virtual tour?