We deliver 360° interactive experiences that delight your potential clients, increase the volume of sales and drive business performance. We work with you to define the best way of presenting real estate projects to your customers that meet your brand.
Interactive Panoramic Rendering for Real Estate Marketing
Through Panoramic Rendering we recreate a real image of what it feels like walking through the place we are presenting. Therefore, your customer can actually walk around the apartment and know what it feels like to live in it! It is much more realistic than just looking at a picture. Everything just opens up before his eyes.
It is inviting and visionary.
We call it Interior Interactive Walkthrough.
Your customer might soon call it home.
Make him see what it feels like living there!
Should you decide to start working on your video content, here are a few things to consider:
- Buyers look for value and information – make sure you give data and numbers.
- The video content must be brief and interactive – do not make it hard to load and boring to watch.
- Video content adds nicely to your social media platforms – post it on your blog, your Facebook page or your Pinterest board.
- Video testimonials are still really good to use.
- Make the video interactive by adding information about the agent, contacts and phone numbers easy to use by clicking on them.
- Mobile is the future – make sure the video loads and opens fast on mobile devices.
It is frequently said that a picture is worth a thousand words. So, how much would a video be worth? According to Forrester Research, one minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. The great thing about these numbers is that after watching a video, 80 percent of viewers remember what they’ve seen in the video. Do you need any more reasons to start making your first video from an interactive virtual tour today?