Caring about a sustainable future
The future of our planet is a serious matter that more and more businesses have started to consider. The environment must become an economic priority for many companies, as the discussion around sustainability is more alive than ever.
Despite the possibility of slower growth when it comes to sales, having a more eco-friendly approach for your business can offer you many more benefits than you can imagine.
For instance, opting for the digitalization of your business could not only prove to your customers that you care about the environment, but also that you keep up with the latest trends. Moreover, as the impact of our actions on the environment becomes clearer by the day, you should seriously consider how much a virtual tour could do for your business.
For starters, some of the main advantages of a virtual tour are:
- you increase the traffic for your website
- you tour is available for viewing 24/7, without you having to present it everytime
- you can access every single feature from your own house
- you can add whatever element you wish (music, sound effects, floor plans, hotspots with information etc.)
- you offer your customers a personal experience that doesn’t get them out of their comfort zone (as they can view your location from the safety of their homes)
Not convinced yet how great a virtual tour is?
- Customers with ages between 18 to 34 are 130% more likely to book a place if that said place also offers a virtual tour
- 67% of people want more businesses to offer virtual tours
- 50% of adult users on the internet rely on virtual tours when they do their research and when they have to make a decision
- There are more than 5 million visits daily on worldwide virtual tours.
But what about the environment?
How could an immersion into the virtual world help reduce our energy usage? Simply put, by using a virtual tour for your location, you drastically reduce wasted viewing by 40%. Thus, potential consumers will not have to use any type of resource (apart from electricity, of course). A virtual tour can aid in shaping a more sustainable future by:
-reducing the energy needed for transportation to a location
-reducing the energy needed for keeping the location always available live