PanoRender offers an interactive virtual tour where your visitors can walk through differently themed rooms and interact with each artwork, being able to better visualize it, find out the meaning behind it, and even make a purchase with just one click.
CLICK TO VIEW EXAMPLE
Lively interaction with each exhibit
Whether you showcase pictures, sculptures, crafts, or archeological relics and items, the visitor will be able to actually interact with them as they were in your physical location.
They could walk around the artworks, zoom closer for a better view of details, and read the description, without ever risking to fall or unintentionally damage the exhibits.
CLICK TO VIEW EXAMPLE
The visitors will not just interact with the artworks, but will also have the opportunity to find out more about them. With just one click, they could be prompted with a variety of choices which will redirect them to various articles, videos, or documentaries about the exhibit or creator.
The visitors will be able to even watch or listen to interviews with the creator, engage with him/her directly on social media, and even discuss in a public chat room about how the artwork makes them feel.
More online visits
Since they are innovative and cutting-edge, virtual tours witness 5 million visits daily worldwide
67% customers know what is a virtual tour and want more businesses to offer them
Views for websites with virtual tours are 5 to 10 times longer than those that don’t have them
Return on investment for virtual imaging is estimated at less than four weeks.
You need an Interactive Exhibition if...
- Your business was negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
- You want to go digital and adapt to the new norm of having a strong online presence
- You want a stunning presentation of your exhibits and art
- You want to stand out from your competitors
- You want to inspire others and become the best in the art industry
HOW WE WORK
We come to your location and make the photos for panoramas
You provide all the significant data about the booths and exhibits you present or sell
We use hotpoints to highlight the booths and exhibits in the panoramas
Our programming team starts working on your virtual tour
A fully interactive virtual reality solution is generated
Interactive Exhibitions are not for you if...
- Your business went quite well during the pandemic restrictions
- You don't notice the changes in the business environment and digitalization trend
- You already have the greatest presentation of your exhibits
- You ignore the competitors evolution and don't feel to improve
- You don't want to grow your business and adapt to buyers' evolving requirements
What you GET with PanoRender
An online Interactive Virtual Tour, available 24/7 directly on your website, without installing any other software
An entire limitless museum or art gallery available from the safety of visitors' homes
Real-time analytics about your visitors interest and time spent studying your exhibits
Increased sales of presented exhibits up to 100% and an easy way to organize digital auctions
Interested in Interactive Exhibitions?
- you can choose either a 3D Rendered Virtual Tour or a Photographic Virtual Tour. For the first option, an entire 3D environment will be created from scratch.
- Infoboxes represent additional information for presenting your items in detail, so the user can understand precisely what you offer.